Start Podcasting

Friday, September 29, 2006

More books to take a look at

Originally I planned on reviewing another book that addressed podcasting but you know what? It was just about the same thing that I reviewed before, so I won’t bore you with a review. Before I go on let me say this about books. I think if you get a book on podcasting you should have your microphone and software ready to use so you can try some of the things that are recommended in these books.

If you’re looking for a book on podcasting here’s a list of books that you might be interested in (most of these are linked to the right):

Podcasting Bible

Podcasting: The Do-It-Yourself Guide

Podcast Solutions: The Complete Guide to Podcasting

Podcasting for Dummies

Absolute Beginners Guide to Podcasting

Secrets of Podcasting: Audio Blogging for The Masses

 

Apple iTunes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home