Start Podcasting

Monday, November 06, 2006

Podcasts I've got to have

Despite not spending as much time in front of the computer (the wife might argue that point) I have been listening to podcasts like a drug addict. Most of them that I listen to are just weekly podcasts, but I have a couple that are daily podcasts and if I miss them my day is just off...or feels that way. Usually Monday's are the big podcast days. I think everyone, including myself, does them over the weekend. Here are some of the podcasts that I'm listening to on a regular basis.

Jim Cramers Real Money - How to make money in the stock market

Max Out Radio - Nutrition and Lifting Podcast

Muscle Ventures Podcast - Another lifting podcast/video blog

Strengthcast - Fitness and Nutrition Podcast

Fitcast - Fitness and Nutrition Podcast

 

Apple iTunes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home